Thursday, February 11, 2010

Taking Jimmy to the Fair! - a side blog about old school Superman

I'm doing a little project on the side i have been planning to do for some months now. I've taken a real interest in old time radio with the idea towards producing some of my own radio plays some time. As research, I've taken a real shine to the old Adventures of Superman transcription shows. I call it Taking Jimmy to the Fair! It'll be updating to coincide with the 70th anniversary of the show. Check it out at http://takingjimmytothefair.blogspot.com/

Next update, some art, finally got my scanner re-re-REset up after migrating it around my room for one reason or another. Starting to see some organization, as the surface of my desk gains less random clutter and more doodle clutter. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment